[Review] Franch Coconut Herbal Hair Oil

Hello there! This is my first review for products I've used thus far. Currently, I'm using Franch Coconut Herbal Hair Oil to nourish my hair (because my hair seriously needs it!). I bought mine at AA pharmacy, one of my fav pharmacies where everything is so cheap and sells a wide range of products!


My hair type: FINE & OILY. In just a day after washing my hair, it gets coated with oil and looks really greasy. Definitely not the hair you'd want to present to the world to see! It also doesn't help that my hair is fine so when it gets oily, my hair appears so little- it's depressing, I know.

Most people would wonder why I'd even want to apply more OIL to my oily scalp? Believe it or not, specific kinds of oils can bring loads of wonderful benefits to our hair! For example, rosemary oil, jojoba oil and lavender oil. Although my hair is oily, that is only true for the parts near my scalp as my scalp is oily as well but the bottom parts of my hair are slightly frizzy and dare I admit, dry. 

:: Back to the review ::




Franch Coconut Herbal Hair Oil is enriched with Vetiver grass, Henna and Castor oil that will strengthen hair strand from root to tip, giving your hair volume and thickness you always desired. Its unique formulation helps restore hair growth, prevents breakage and hair loss and reverses the effects of hair thinning. 

:: Here comes the special part of this oil! ::

Franch Coconut Herbal Hair Oil formulation is a new and revolutionary 'pre-wash' scalp and hair treatment. This unique hair oil is specially formulated to absorb into the scalp within 20 minutes after application. After 20 minutes you may wash off with Franch Herbal Shampoo leaving your hair non-sticky and oil-free.

:: Ingredients ::

Coconut oil extract, lawsonia Inermis extract (henna extract), Vetiveria zizanioides extract, pure refines coconut oil, mineral oil, Cl color, fragrance, franch oil




So far I'm satisfied with this product and it does what it says. My hair doesn't break or fall out and feels well-conditioned. The best part is I seriously feel that my hair is getting thicker and more volumized. I had a friend who had long thick hair and her secret was applying coconut oil every morning and this worked for me too! I also like how mild the scent is. As this is a pre-wash hair oil, I do not need to worry about looking greasy as I just rub it into my scalp and hair, wait, then wash it out. Another trick is to apply a bit onto the ends of your hair to have a more lasting effect. 

PRICE: RM9.40 
RATINGS: 4.0/5.0

For more information and testimonials, please visit Franch World

9 comments:

  1. This is very interesting blog article in which you share the benefits of scalp massage. This is very touching line in which you discuss the mother intention to do a scalp massage. Thanks for giving such a beautiful description, I hope you will share some more info for the betterment of our knowledge in future.
    herbal hair oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get this product in kl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the ingredients, they have mineral oil. Would it be safe to use ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we leave on the oil on head whole day or must wash it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you for sharing you information with us we also recommend to use Askari Herbal Hair Oil for more active result

    ReplyDelete
  6. ye oil bhut acha hai7 Days Oil Hairaap use karin faida hoga

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...