The birth of a blog

Hello world!

My name is Alexis.
I am a food-loving 21-year-old human female from the humble land of Borneo but currently residing in Kuala Lumpur. An absolute crochet addict and yarnaholic since September 2013 and has not put the down the hook and yarn since. A newbie soaper and also a big fat shopaholic on the road to recovery.

I wanted to start a blog since the beginning of 2015 but as you can see, I'm a month late. My main purpose of this blog is to create an e-journal kinda thing, to write about my life and especially to keep track of my crafting activities like my crochet and soap work, along with some random DIYs that suddenly comes to my mind.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexis,I found ur blog as i was googling for reviews on sewing machines ,and u reviewed the exact one Brother JS 1410.I went through your other posts as well.I am sending you an email to see if you are still active online

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...